1062 - MU Stage 3 Released - How Will this Impact Your Organization?
The Meaningful Use Stage 3 final rule has finally been released, placing an augmented focus on interoperability requirements in support of short term and long term quality objectives. With that said, what are the factors your organization needs to consider to meaningfully integrate to achieve the advanced clinical processes and outcome improvement mandated in the Stage 3 rule. Our presentation today will outline the objectives of Stage 3, but also take a deeper dive into how organizations are laying the foundation to not only successfully attest, but how they are laying the groundwork to exchange meaningful data which will positively impact patient safety, quality and performance goals.
This presentation is geared toward all audiences, running all versions of MEDITECH.
Sara Wildes, Vice President, Business Development, joined Summit Healthcare Services in 2012, and has over 17 years of experience in the healthcare IT industry. While at Summit, she has held a variety of sales roles, and now has overall responsibility for leading both New Business Development and Corporate Accounts Management. Sara specializes in applying her expertise, market knowledge, and consultative style to her role. She firmly believes the best path toward earning new business relationships, and fostering existing ones, is with integrity, energy, hard work, and creative service.
Prior to joining Summit Healthcare Services, Sara held positions at Wolters Kluwer Health-ProVation Medical and Medical Information Technology (MEDITECH). Sara earned her Bachelorâ€™s Degree from the University of Richmond (Richmond, VA) and her Graduate Degree from Northeastern University (Boston, MA).
- Decode the MU stage 3 changes and mandated measures
- Outline new interoperability requirements notably public health reporting and CCD data exchange
- Build interoperability framework to support your hospital and provider transition of care processes
- Present strategies to integrate in an environment requiring complex integration (i.e. devices)
- Understand secure patient data exchange through direct messaging and patient portals
- Review of technology platforms and supporting requirements to meet MU stage 3 objectives